Curiosity , the engine of intellectual achievement , accomplishment , something that leads to success by efforts , attempts and trying , something that leads me to the journey of one of the most romantic languages in the world .
Spanish has been the native language of more than 400 million people and is spoken by 500 million people across the globe . It is the third most spoken language in the world .
My Curiousness regarding this language is when I see the variety and richness that represent the language .
The Mosaics of the culture , places , landscapes , accents , traditions , each with their own beauty is the most obvious reason that enchant me . It sucks to stuck in a rut , everyone know what that's like. Making folks from this part of society has expertise my relations exotically . It taught me the diverseness that the way I look at the world is not the way everybody does and seeing it for myself brings a healthy dose of reality which is so-called distinctness .
Learning the language isn't easy , but by enjoying the experience and turning it into a interactive game I truly had a lot of fun . Learning the language is full of moments of joy and challenges .
Well I am kind of person to dream big and simply by accomplishing this challenge I prove that I am and this gives me the satisfaction that I am able to attain what I set out to do and also gave me the energy to setup next challenge too.My passion towards this language has never been abated.
Spanish has been the native language of more than 400 million people and is spoken by 500 million people across the globe . It is the third most spoken language in the world .
My Curiousness regarding this language is when I see the variety and richness that represent the language .
The Mosaics of the culture , places , landscapes , accents , traditions , each with their own beauty is the most obvious reason that enchant me . It sucks to stuck in a rut , everyone know what that's like. Making folks from this part of society has expertise my relations exotically . It taught me the diverseness that the way I look at the world is not the way everybody does and seeing it for myself brings a healthy dose of reality which is so-called distinctness .
Learning the language isn't easy , but by enjoying the experience and turning it into a interactive game I truly had a lot of fun . Learning the language is full of moments of joy and challenges .
Well I am kind of person to dream big and simply by accomplishing this challenge I prove that I am and this gives me the satisfaction that I am able to attain what I set out to do and also gave me the energy to setup next challenge too.My passion towards this language has never been abated.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThank You so much
Deletereallyyyy great..!! i love it :3 thank you so muchhh
ReplyDeleteThank you Lady .
Deleteso sweet and amazing i love it
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
Delete